Transports to the Ukraine with Becker & Lietke
Becker & Lietke – your haulage partner for transports to the Ukraine
Becker & Lietke offers a range of haulage solutions to and from the Ukraine. Benefit from our experience in the region, our language skills and our long-term partnerships with local storage and haulage contractors. Whether import or export – we are your reliable partner for transports to and from the Ukraine.
Click the link to talk to our specialists for transports to the Ukraine:
We are always there for you. On request, our Russian-speaking logistics experts notify the recipient of the delivery or arrange pick-up times with your supply partners in the Ukraine. If you are in the process of making a first-time delivery to the country, we will assist you in completing the export documentation (EAD, invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin). We communicate directly with the recipient of your goods and the broker to request the necessary PP number.
Transport services to the Ukraine:
- Part and full loads from anywhere in Europe (mega trailers, jumbo articulated lorries and coil well trailers)
- Package cargo from 1 pallet
- Assistance in completing the export documentation
- Special transports and express deliveries with vehicles up to 3.5 t or 7.5 t
- Hazardous goods transports
- Temperature-controlled haulage (-18° to +25°C)
- Special and heavy cargo haulage (advice, organisation and handling of large-scale transport projects)
- Departures: Part loads: 1x per week / full loads: daily
- Regular delivery time: 3-5 days
If you have any queries regarding the handling of transport orders or special haulage requirements, please complete the contact form below. Our specialist adviser for the Ukraine will contact you without delay. Alternatively, just give us a call.