Transports to Russia with Becker & Lietke
Becker & Lietke – your haulage partner for transports to Russia
Becker & Lietke offers a range of haulage solutions to and from Russia. Benefit from our experience in the region, our language skills and our long-term partnerships with local storage and haulage contractors. Whether import or export – we are your reliable partner for transports to and from Russia.
Click the link below to talk to our specialists for transports to Russia:
Contact for transports to Russia
We are always there for you. On request, our Russian-speaking logistics experts notify the recipient of the delivery or arrange pick-up times with your supply partners in Russia. If you are in the process of making a first-time delivery to Russia, we will assist you in completing the export documentation (EAD, invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin)
Transport services to Russia:
- Part loads (DAP, DAT) and full loads from anywhere in Europe (mega trailers, jumbo articulated lorries)
- Assistance in completing the export documentation
- Special transports and express deliveries with vehicles up to 3.5 t or 7.5 t
- Hazardous goods transports
- Temperature-controlled haulage (-18° to +25°C)
- Special and heavy cargo haulage (advice, organisation and handling of large-scale transport projects)
- Departures: Part loads = 2x per week / full loads = daily
- Regular delivery time: 7-14 days
If you have any queries regarding the handling of transport orders or special haulage requirements, please complete the contact form below. Our specialist adviser for Russia will contact you without delay. Alternatively, just give us a call.